- Stallion Management
- Artificial Insemination
- Collection & Shipping of Cooled Semen
- Mare Management
- Mare and Foal Care
As the years go by Brookville Arabians has strived to breed the highest quality horses and we have come to be known for our classic headed Arabians. Our reproduction center offers shipped semen & embryo transfer services. With an on-site veterinarian lab we are able to assist you in all aspects of breeding.
- Foal ground work and imprinting
- Show Training
- Conditioning & Maintenance
Brookville Arabians has been training horses since 2003 and has been a consistent winner in the show ring through the years. We create a specific, detailed program for each horse, developing it to it's fullest potential.
Sales & Marketing
Brookville Arabians can put together an innovative and unique marketing program specifically designed for each horse. Through the talents of the most respected professionals in the business, Brookville Arabians can put together photos, video production and web services needed to promote and sell your horses.
Looking to find your next show champion or improve your breeding stock?
Let us help you find that special horse to breed or one that would be eligible to compete at the top levels in the USA as well as Europe, Australia, South America, South Africa and The Middle East.
We welcome your inquiries.
Located at the Los Cedros facilities.
8700 East Black Mountain Rd. Scottsdale, Arizona 85266
Here are just some of the wonderful amenities available to our client horses.
- One large covered arena
- One regulation dressage arena
- Two outdoor arenas
- Most stalls have a window without bars looking out to the courtyard
- Stalls have bars on the front and sides so the horses are not isolated from each other
- Rail doors - nothing to swing or catch your horse
- The architecture and altitude keep the barn much cooler in the summer
- All stalls have mats
- Stall lights for good coats in the winter
- Automated fly spraying for insect control in each stall
- Automatic watering
- Feeding three times a day, 24/7/365, two types of hay
- Stall cleaning two times a day, 24/7/365
- A 24 hour camera system and night motion detectors for security
- Grass pastures
- Equine therapeutic pool
- Two hot walkers, two round pens
- A trail around the 33 acres
Click here to view the Los Cedros web site